Wednesday, February 16

Too much volume!

Have you ever lowered the volume on your car radio thinking it will help cease the noise in the backseat?  I did today.  And, I have done it before.
I got my car in 2003, before I was pregnant with Patrick.  I HAD to have a Bose stereo system.  I thought the amp in the trunk was super cool!  I used to love turning up the radio so loud!  I loved to feel my music!  I had my favorite songs with bass and nasty words.  Back then, it didn't give me a headache.
Now, the only time I turn the radio up is when whining is going on and I am trying to drowned it out.  Now, I have to screen the music that I listen to for nasty words and download the "clean version."  Now, when I am in my car by myself, I find that the radio isn't even on.  I enjoy the peace and quiet.
If that doesn't make me feel old, what would?! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg, Jenn...you have turned into your mother! This is so funny...oh how I remember....there are many days that on my drive home from work that I want NO noise...I don't even want noise from my mind thinking!
Like you for always! Momma