Tuesday, February 15

Over it!

It started just after I picked them up.  They started fighting over who got to talk to me first.  When we got home, they fought over who got to take Zoe her food.  At supper, they fought over who got the Georgia bowl.  Then it was over who had the biggest strawberry.  Then, they fought over who got to take a bath first.  I was so mad at them, I told them as soon as they were bathed they were to go to their rooms for the evening, not to talk to me, not to talk to each other.  You know what Olivia says....."Can I sleep with Bubba?" AAAAHhhhhhhhh!  Really?!  I know if I said yes, it would be a matter of time before they were fighting over who had one inch more of bed space.  Their fighting and bickering drives me freakin' crazy! 
I understand the profound need for yin and yang.   I know that in order to have proper balance, I must experience both good and bad and appreciate the entire venture, not just the parts that are easy and fun.
But, for now, I am in a bad mood and I just want to be by myself with some stupid tv show like Teen Mom.  That always makes me appreciate my life and I need that right now!  Good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, yes...I remember the day! momma