Saturday, February 5

Gleek Out!

12 Hours of Glee on Oxygen today!  Oh yeah! 
Twelve hours of breaking out in song and dance, twelve hours of Sue Sylvester's wit, twelve hours of teenage angst and drama, twelve hours of Brittany's nit witt comments, twelve hours of a life lesson or two, twelve hours of parallel experiences of adults and children, twelve hours of some things that are just wrong!  I love this show!
I know some people have taken this show a little too seriously.  Some think it can partly be blamed for the demise of our children's morals.  Geez!   I say that... But know that I do not support teenagers freely humping each other, marital affairs, faking pregnancies, or throwing slushies in other's faces.
I do, however, support coming out of the closet, falling in love, believing in your dreams, family support, and singing and dancing your way through every situation, good or bad!
The writers of this show... PURE GENIUS!
Ofcourse, I scrapped my feelings about my favorite show!

3 comments:

Amanda Bene said...

"That sweater makes her look homeschooled!" bahahahaha

Jennifer Crosby said...

Amanda! You'll never let me live that one down! I LOVE that line!

Anonymous said...

Love that show! I would love to be friends with Sue...if that would even be possible in her world! Momma