Friday, February 4

I am...

Photo taken on my 32nd birthday, 2/26/10

I am an old soul with a young spirit. At thirty-two years old, sometimes I play like I'm six, sometimes I stomp my feet like I'm 14, sometimes I drink like I'm 21, sometimes I have to act like an adult!  Damn it!
I am funny, charming, candid, determined, cynical, obsessive, creative, friendly, spiritual, pragmatic, thoughtful, particular, social, and introverted.
I am a proud Momma of two beautiful children, Patrick (6) and Olivia (2), and the sexy wife of my hunky husband Blake (since 10/11/02). We live in the country on 11.5 acres. We live a fairly simple small town life, but that's how we like it!  I'm definetly made for small town livin'!  I love the general comfort in everybody knowing everybody.  I also have no business to hide, so I'm fine with everyone knowing it!  On the other hand, I'm NOT okay with people making it up!
I love scrapbooking, photography, sewing, and general crafting.  I am an artist at heart, always creating. Sometimes just in my head, but usually with my hands.  I proclaim myself a "master life artist." 
I believe that I have an uncommon perspective on life!  I hope that, through this blog, you allow yourself to think about things a little differently or to laugh out loud, or to feel connected to another woman in the world that experiences similar feelings and events or to be inspired to scrapbook or take more photos or that you are encouraged to do something nice for others.... 
So, here we go!  Enjoy this journey in the blog world with me!  Jenn

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I love it Jennifer! I can't wait for you to blog some more! You have a lot to share with the world, and from your FB status, I know we'll all enjoy reading this blog!

Anonymous said...

...and that is you to a 't'.....enjoyed the read! Cant wait for more! Momma

Amanda Marie said...

I'm so excited to see that you've started a blog. This is something that I've been told so many times to do, but just don't take the time to do it. I so miss my creative writting classes in college and times of sharing thoughts with others who find those thoughts interesting. Your blog is beautiful. Congrats! love ya!