Tuesday, March 15

Still Recovering

When I made the decision to start a blog, I made no promises to myself about the frequency of posts.  I knew daily wasn't realistic and thought weekly didn't seem often enough.  I don't want to post just for the sake of posting.  I want to share something that's actually on my mind.
Since March 1st, mostly what has consumed my mind is recovering from pneumonia (and the flu).  I'm am better, but still doing breathing treatments and now taking Mucinex DM and Benadryl.  Can you say "DRIED OUT!" ?  Yesterday, I drank over a gallon of water and was still thirsty.  I am still nervous about "over doing" it; scared I will relapse.
Anyway, now that the sickness cloud has been lifted, by brain is working again.  So, I can get back in the swing of blogging.  Leave me some blog love so I know you haven't given up on me!  : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you! Still waiting! Momma